January fab bag 2016

Leave a Comment
Haaaloooo patolaaaas :)



This is first time I have subscribed for a beauty bag and I'm really excited about it for some reason. I subscribed for a three month fab bag for 1599 approx, you can check the prices and the cool stuff on their website http://www.fabbag.com/.

About the bag

For the ones who are not aware of fabbags or are new into this world:

It is a subscription which you can opt for a month, half yearly or yearly depending on your mood, nature, pocket etc etc. You would receive few products in your bag which includes sample size and full size products.

1 month subscription costs Rs 599/-
3 month Rs 533 i.e 1599
6 month Rs 483 i.e. 2898
12 months Rs 416 i.e. 4992


I received my first fab bag for January but was a little disappointed  with the products I got. I was actually expecting the sugar lipsticks :p or something related to lips or eyes but this time it was all about the face. I'm posting the pictures of the products I received. I haven't used them yet so wont be able to give my feedback or reviews on them in particular.



Votre Face Serum for 12ml
Full size: Rs 1670/-

Seasonal Dead Sea Minerals & botanicals massage Candle
Rs 300/- for 50ml of the product
Natural bath and body Clay mask for 100ml RS 450/- on the right
on the left Whipped cream Rs 275/- for 50ml
Bellapierre Mineral Lipstick  in shade Ruby
Rs 1500/-
The most interesting thing is the massage candle, at first I thought it is just a normal candle but then I found on their website that you need to light this candle and it melts into a aromatic oil that you can use to massage your skin. Isn't it a great concept??? You can use this oil at night or before hitting the shower as it is quite thick. The mask I haven't used yet but will definately update you all. Serum I have been using for two three days now, I apply it with the whipped cream at night before going to bed and luckily it does suit my skin and I 'm not having any skin issues. If I feel anything different or great in my skin, will let you know as well. I would be reviewing the lipstick separately if I find it worth reviewing . In short, this lipstick is very creamy and hydrating on lips.


That's all for now, see you again with a new and hopefully something intresting. Again if you like the post then please do +1 this post, follow me here and it would mean the world to me :)

Thanks for stopping by!!!
taaaadaaa!!!!



Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: