Fab Bag February 2016

Leave a Comment

Hola ladies!!

I'm back again with my February fab bag which I received in March :p. So, fab bag team had RED theme for February obviously because it was the month of love & romance. People who are not aware of this concept and are new into this world:

It is a subscription which you can opt for a month, half yearly or yearly depending on your mood, nature, pocket etc etc. You would receive few products in your bag which includes sample size and full size products.

1 month subscription costs Rs 599/-
3 month Rs 533 i.e 1599
6 month Rs 483 i.e. 2898
12 months Rs 416 i.e. 4992

This is my second fab bag and I have already reviewed my January fab bag here http://tordugaila.blogspot.in/2016/01/january-fab-bag-2016.html. So if you would like to checkout that one out, you can click on the link. 

About the RED pouch

This month's fab bag was eye catching because of its colour. I loved the pouch more than the January one and one can actually carry a lot of stuff in it. I think fab bags are more about the face & hair things as I have seen they send stuff for your face or hair rather than lips & eyes (just saying). I wish they could allow us to choose the products that we want rather than sending random stuff on their own. They could also get some kind of form filled so they know what kind of person we are or what products we would love to receive but anywho they dont have such thing as of now. 

Talking about the products I received for the month of February. Lip contour balm from just herbs in marigold mango, it says no parabeans no minerals. It retails for Rs 345/- for about 8g of product which I think is little over pricey. The balm has nothing great about it I feel, maybe because I like balms with thick texture and this one is just opposite of that. It has no smell added to it but when you apply you might feel some wax flavour which is not a big problem. The balm is all natural and people who love organic products would like this as well. The second product that I received was a fairness & cell renew night cream from Ayorma. This is a sample size product and so the price is also not mentioned on it and I unfortunately lost the card that they send inside the bag so no idea. This is also an organic product so again great for the organic lovers.




This one is my favorite of all this month. This is the pure rose water steam distilled from Kama Ayurveda. It retails for Rs 250/- for 50ml. I use rose water as toner and I think they are best & cheapest one available in the market right now. I use it at night before going to bed and in the morning after shower. It smells of pure rose petals and I feel like I 'm having shower in a bath tub full of roses. This is exactly what it makes me feel like and I'm going crazy for this product now so you can get your hands on this one of it is available online.




Next one is this nail paint from a new brand called Chamki, the name is so fancy and cool. The shade is called BIJLI what a bomb name dont you guys thiink?? It's a silver greyish colour which gives an opaque finish in multiple swipes. Rs 250/- for 11 ml of product (full size again)



The last thing in my pouch was this lip crayon by Hikari in the shade Sorbet. It is a typical pink (muted pink) which glides on smothly but gives a matte finish. I have so many pinks in my pouch that I was not at all happy with this lippy. The cap of this lip crayon is loose like bloody loose and it just created a pink mess in my pouch which was very annoying. I think they should work on packaging on a serious note. It retails for Rs 1000/- which is way too expensive and that too with so many other brands coming up with better products at a reasonable price.





This is all I received in my February fab bag and I'm not at all satisfied with the products this time. Ohh by the way, I have also received my March fab bag and that too in March :p. Would share the details on that one soon.

Please do not forget to hit the like, +1 and subscribe button, if at all it was helpful.

Thanks for stopping by...
Cheers!

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: